Thursday, January 13, 2005

Anti big news :(

So my sister is not pregnant. Anymore. She had three positive home preg tests, a faint line, then a darker line, then a fainter one again. She had the sore bbs, they were definitely getting bigger. So I thought for sure she was. After the third home test, she went to her doc to have a blood test, which was negative. Then she got her period the next day - much heavier than normal. So probably a very early miscarriage. Sad. She called me in tears, unfortunately I didn't have my cell phone turned on so I missed it. When I talked to her later in the day though she seemed to be okay with it. I think she hadn't really started thinking of herself as pregnant yet, because of the lines on the preg test being so faint, and it happened so early. Hopefully it doesn't mean anything about what will happen in the future...

No comments: