Tuesday, May 17, 2005

fun IM exchange with hubby...

Him: I took a pregnancy test and there is a 42% chance that I'm pregnant
Him: I should wait and take a test
Me: a 42% chance, huh?
Me: where did you get this test from?
Him: online
Me: what's the link?
Him: let me find it...
Him: http://pregnancy.about.com/library/quiz/amipreg/blamipregquiz.htm
Me: I got a 25% chance.
Him: really
Me: i suppose you've missed more periods than I have
Him: so it's more likely that I'm pregnant than you

Update: A friend of mine, who hasn't had sex in I don't know how long, got 17%. So my chance of being pregnant is somewhere between a woman who has no shot of being pregnant, and a man. It's not looking good. ;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my God, that's hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Says I have a 50% chance of being pregnant. But not only have I not had sex, I don't have tubes.

Anonymous said...

That is one of the stupidest things on line. I have a 50% chance, mostly because I've just had a laparoscopy which is giving me headaches etc. Who on earth uses these things? And how do they get off saying "congrats you answered 6 out of 12 affirmatively, you're probably pregnant" !!!!

Thanks for the link