Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Continued good news... (Please, let's keep it coming!)

Lining 6.5mm, two follicles on the right at 13mm, one 13mm and one 12mm on the left. I've never actually had follicles grow on the left side before, so I feel like that's a good sign. I forgot to ask what my e2 was, but it must have shot up quite a bit because they told me to drop my dose for tonight from 1.5 down to 1 vial, and come in for another u/s tomorrow morning. Which is going to be interesting because I will have to squeeze it in between ice hockey (6:30-7:30) and my acupuncture appointment at 8:30. I'm thinking I'm going to have to leave hockey early so I can shower and make the 7:45 u/s appointment. And I'll probably be late for the acupuncture.

They haven't said anything yet, but I'm guessing I'll trigger on Friday and do the IUI on Sunday. I was worried last cycle with 3-4 follicles about multiples (hahahahahaahaha. hahahahah. Oh, I do crack myself up!). No worries this time. Bring on the follies!

I really can't believe how quickly this is happening. Responding 'normally' to these drugs is such a nice change!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news!! I'm so excited for you. Good luck!

OvaGirl said...

That is great news...I'm away for next ten days so will miss reading what's happening but fingers crossed for a lovely IUI!

MC said...

Good luck. Looking back on some of the things I thought about getting pregnant, I just laugh cynically.

Anonymous said...

Nico that's fantastic news. I'll look forward to exciting news tomorrow.