Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I *really* should know better

You would think, given that I had pretty much the exact same reaction as I did on Monday to my first u/s from my second cycle, where I ended up taking injections for NINETEEN days, that I would have been a little more suspicious with Monday's results. But no, I was already planning for a 13mm and a couple of 11's today, and IUI over the weekend. Ha. Hahahahaha. Oooohhh, I kill myself!

Lining today: 3mm. A bunch of follicles between 5 and 8 mm. I.E. my optimism from Monday was completely foolish.

Not that I don't think I'll respond eventually. I'm pretty sure I will. It's just yet another step in this whole process that's not going as I had hoped. Yesterday I was thinking that I was going to have SO much medication left over after this, and what I would do with it... Silly. Just silly.

Updated 3pm: e2 level from this morning? 23. So much for the 69 on Monday being a good sign!

7 comments:

Katie said...

Blah.
I'm sorry--
That's all I can say. It sucks!

Chee Chee said...

Ahhh! I'm sorry.

Pamplemousse said...

Sorry, Nico. This used to happen to me but eventually things would get moving. The really bad news is that I never had more than one follicle. But that was me, not you!

I am not meaning to be a complete downer to you. Things could still turn around. Stay cool.

Anonymous said...

nico that's really crap, I'm sorry. How incredibly frustrating to go backwards! But it worked out last time, so keeping my fingers crossed it will this time too.

lucky #2 said...

Augh! For some reason I responded slowly this last time too. Maybe it is because we have hit autumn and our bodies are contemplating hibernating? Damn. I keep reassuring myself...slow and steady wins the race.

OvaGirl said...

Sorry Nico. I hope things turn around soon.

Eggs Akimbo said...

Wishing you the best for the cycle.