I have way way way too much going on in my head right now.
* CD2 today. boo. At least it was a 14 day LP though, thanks to progesterone.
* Ant turns four next Monday. Bday party planned for Saturday. Must bake cake, make frosting, decorate cake all of which usually keep me up until the wee hours, three nights in a row. Plus figure out what food we will serve, do we want to borrow a pool, what games should I plan?
* I don't know if I've mentioned it on here, but we're building a new house. It has been a long and painful process which has included a falling out with our architect, major structural issues thanks to said architect which necessitated replacing the main carrying beam with a steel beam and a huge delay because of that. Now at the final strech but that means picking everything from sinks to lights to tile and colors. I am slowly making headway, but it's SO hard to try and coordinate everything. I spend at least two hours every night working on it, which means REALLY late bedtimes. And then I can't get to sleep because of thinking about all this.
* I've worked an extra 8 hours a week (that's 50% more than usual) over the last couple of weeks because a bunch of stuff I've been working on all of a sudden is going to be presented to the FDA.
* Been trying to be a little more proactive in the friends arena (honestly most of the time I'm okay with being the one to initiate things, it's just when I'm sad about something else it all comes crashing down on me), thanks to your comments and Mara's directive to MWF seeks BFF. Left my phone number for a neighbor I really like, and we've chatted on the phone a few times although not actually managed to make plans due to end of summer craziness. and have a playdate with one of Ant's school friends on Weds, AND they're coming to his party on Sat (cue nerves... am I going to measure up? is the party?)
* I would really love to have a little girl to complement my two boys. The chinese gender chart has been right for all three pg so far... I have hamsters going around and around in my head on this issue - do I wait until my next 'girl month' or not? Until CD1 I was pretty sure I was going to wait, now not so much... hamsters!