Sunday, June 26, 2011

CD4

No waiting to do IVF miracle for me this time around :( The crimson bitch showed up late Wednesday, so Thursday was officially CD1. I called the RE to let them know, and they said I should start bcp that night.

I took T to the grocery store, and figured I could pick up my prescription while I was there, perfect. Except they didn't HAVE my prescription. I called the RE again, but it was closing time so didn't hear back. I figured it wouldn't be a big deal if I didn't start the pill until the following day, so didn't stress about it.

The next day they called and said they had sent the prescription again. My plan was to pick it up on my way out in the afternoon. Except I would have needed to go in the opposite direction, and didn't remember until I was on my way. Oh well. I was going out with my girls later and thought I would grab the pills on my way there.

Well, i was about two minutes away from my friend's house in Boston when i remembered. Drove ALL THE WAY back to the grocery store near my house. fortunately I had 10 min to spare. i wondered if my subconscious was trying to tell me it was not on board with my plans. then i decided I'm just too tired i can't think straight.

I'm supposed to call on Friday to get the full schedule of when I start Lupron and stims. Good times.

3 comments:

Jos said...

Ugh, I was hoping for that little miracle for you. Well, onwards and upwards - glad you got your pills!

A m a n d a said...

Glad it all worked out. Pain in the butt though...

Can't wait to hear your schedule!

Kimberly Williams said...

I'M TOTALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS
Herpes is a serious and recurrent condition that cannot be cured by drugs or injections by US doctors, but the best way to fight against herpes is to take natural herbal remedies, I red about DR JAMES, the great herbalist who cures people of herpes  virus with his powerful herbal medicine. I contacted him to find out how he could help me and he told me never to be afraid that he would help me with the natural herbs medicine! After 2 days of contacting him he told me the medicine is ready and he sent it to me via DHL COURIER SERVICE and it got me in 3 days! I used the medication as he prescribed for me (MORNING and EVENING) and was cured! It's really like a dream, but I'm so happy! For people suffering from the following diseases,Diabetes, cancer,Pcos, hypothyroidism, Herpes, COPD, HIV, arthritis, Hpv, infections, liver disease, autoimmune diseases, Parkinson's disease, Lupus and more should contact him for his herbal medicine, because I am a living witness and I was cured of herpes virus. and DR James medicine is legitimate. I sent him what he asked for and he sent me his medication which I took for 2 weeks and today I am here with a negative result. When I went for the test, I was so happy after I took his herbal mix medicine.CONTACT DR JAMES FOR A PERMANENT CURE  Email: drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com